Strathclyde Police
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Training] Sergeants Training

3 posters

Go down

[Training] Sergeants Training Empty [Training] Sergeants Training

Post  Lu-Bu-123 Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:41 pm

As we're all aware, it is the Sergeants jobs to train the Probationers to become Police Constables. Therefore I think it is wise to have a training course for Senior Constables to become Sergeants/ Det. Sergeants.

Despite being two different departments, the two types of sergeants will undergo the same training, as they are both learning to train Probationers in the same way. Any training they need to go through for their Departments, should be organised by the department Commander.

Here's a few steps I think should be followed for a Sergeants training scheme:

[1] Firstly make sure they are signed up to the forum, as a new policy put into place is that Sergeants need to be registered to the forum.
[2] Ask them the following:
- what does FTD mean?
- What does AFK mean?
- How do you earn a promotion?
- When is pay, and how much is pay?
- When do you get rights?

The above questions are the questions Probationers usually ask when training, and therefore the Sergeants who train should know the answers to the questions.

[3] Tell them that if they are unable to answer a question, they will find out ASAP by asking someone who is likely to know, like a member of SY or SMT.
[4] Get them to add the SCP Training badge, which is still currently being organised, but NOT TO WEAR IT. They must continue to wear the SCP Warrent ID.
[5] Get them to change their motto to: [SCP] Sergeant [Promo Code] for Uniformed Officers
[SCP] Det. Sergeant [Promo Code] for CID Officers

This is an extremely basic outline of what I think the Sergeants training should consist of. Is there anything i've missed?
Lu-Bu-123
Lu-Bu-123

Back to top Go down

[Training] Sergeants Training Empty reply

Post  palpatine.. Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Very Nice Outlook, and it consists of the basic facts of what is included, good job! (:
palpatine..
palpatine..

Back to top Go down

[Training] Sergeants Training Empty ^^

Post  Ice. Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:05 am

And btw, once Matt (angus) and I are done with the RP training room, could you add that to the template? Thanks!
Ice.
Ice.

Back to top Go down

[Training] Sergeants Training Empty Re: [Training] Sergeants Training

Post  Lu-Bu-123 Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am

Ice. wrote:And btw, once Matt (angus) and I are done with the RP training room, could you add that to the template? Thanks!

The idea of this particular training programme is to teach sergeants how to train probationers. Any further rp training would have to be dealt with by the department Chief Supts or Commanders.
Lu-Bu-123
Lu-Bu-123

Back to top Go down

[Training] Sergeants Training Empty ^^

Post  Ice. Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:05 am

Thanks Luke Very Happy
Ice.
Ice.

Back to top Go down

[Training] Sergeants Training Empty Re: [Training] Sergeants Training

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content