Strathclyde Police
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Welcome] A lot of Welcomes for a lot of staff

Go down

[Welcome] A lot of Welcomes for a lot of staff Empty [Welcome] A lot of Welcomes for a lot of staff

Post  Lu-Bu-123 Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Recently, there have been alot of new additions to the staff lists recently, so I decided to condense the multiple forum posts into this one post!

[Welcome] OX-Wendy-XO As Chief Inspector Posted by rswan
Welcome WENDY To the force! We are glad shes here and wish her luck in her new job. WILKOMMEN!

[Welcome] B&8 As Inspector Posted by rswan
Welcome to Bread! Brad* WE thank him for joining us and wish him luck!

Welcome Bobby 995 as Inspector Posted by Palpatine..
I'd like to welcome him with a very warm opening hands to our Uniformed Dept.
We wish him the best in his position

Welcome S.Lewis as DCI Posted by Palpatine..
I'd like to Welcome S.Lewis as Detective Chief Inspector.
We all wish him luck in his new position.

Welcome S.Lewis as DCI Posted by Palpatine..
I'd like to Welcome S.Lewis as Detective Chief Inspector.
We all wish him luck in his new position.

[Welcome] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's DI ROMERO176 !!! Posted by Lu-Bu-123
I hope you will all join me in welcoming ROMERO176 (Ste) to SCP as our new Detective Inspector, we are all excited about the work ethic and excitement Ste will bring to the force, and hope everyone else will look up to his glowing example!

[Welcome] In the Skin.. And in clothes, Welcome to Milirary. !!! Posted by Lu-Bu-123
Military. is now a Detective Inspector and comes with a suit! We will miss his six pack and the way his skin glimours in the sun, But his detective skills will help us all solve the case of the missing cookie!

[Welcome] bubblylewis, to the house of SCP Posted by Lu-Bu-123
bubblylewis has joined SCP as a Detective Sergeant, We all welcome him to the force, and wish him the greatest luck with his upcoming cases!

[Promotion] Brammer2k Posted by Lu-Bu-123
After the launch of the CO19 department, I felt it was right to promote Brammer2k to Chief Superintendent of the Department, thus, on behalf of myself and Turtle-Hitman, we wish him the very best in his new role. I hope everyone else will join me in wishing him the very best!

[Welcome] McAllyb to CO19! Posted by Lu-Bu-123
McAllyb has kindly accepted the rank of Chief Inspector for the new CO19 department. Good luck with your new role!

[Promotion] Koolboy27 as the CO19 Inspector Posted by Lu-Bu-123
Good luck to Koolboy27 who joined CO19 as the new Inspector!

Last edited by Lu-Bu-123 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : More new staff! *SCREAMS*)
Lu-Bu-123
Lu-Bu-123

Back to top Go down